Delicious and nutritious home-cooked meal for two! Simple to make but will definitely impress your loved one when served. This Wholesome Meal for Two recipe is shared by veteran home cook Anne Leong who loves to cook dishes that are not only delicious but also healthy.
With the help of the Mayer Set Meal Cooker, you can easily prepare a nutritious and well-balanced meal for two with ease. Simply pop in all the ingredients and stack them in the cooking appliance. Press a button and leave it to cook. You'll have an entire meal waiting for you right after!
To prepare this nutritious wholesome meal, we used the Mayer Set Meal Cooker. With this cooker, we are able to cook 3 dishes and prepare fragrant brown rice at the same time. The dishes we made are Steam Fish Slice with bean paste, Steam Egg with minced pork and Carrot Chicken Soup.
The set meal cooker is a stackable cooking set comprising of 4 separate tins. All you need to do is marinate, prepare the ingredients and pop them into the designated tins. Stack them up and leave it to cook. Once it's done, you'll have a hearty meal that no one would ever think could be done in just one cooker. This appliance is brilliant for busy individuals who don't have the time to cook but still wish to have a healthy and nutritious meal at home.
The Mayer Set Meal Cooker is also easy to use and beginner cooks would have no problems using this cooker. Fret not on it overcooking or that that the liquid from the soup might overflow as this cooker has a micro-pressure and anti-overflow cooking function to prevent it from happening.
Rediscover home cooking with this amazing meal cooker! Now you won't have an excuse to not being able to enjoy a comforting home-cooked meal.
Have a recipe that you would love to share with us? Send it to us at https://www.sharefood.sg/submit-recipe/!
Grab the full recipe below now!
|2 pax||15 mins|
Delicious and nutritious home-cooked meal for two! Simple to make but will definitely impress your loved one when served. This Wholesome Meal for 2 recipe is shared by veteran home cook Anne Leong.
- 200 g threadfin fish slice to about 0.5-1cm thickness
- 2 pcs taupok soak in hot water and cut into thick strips
- a pinch of starch flour
- ½ tsp garlic minced
- 1 slice ginger julienne
- 1 tsp spicy soya bean paste
- ½ tsp black bean soak in water and flatten using finger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chinese cooking wine
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tbsp minced pork
- ½ tsp salt
- 150 ml water
- dash of sesame oil to be added in after dish is cooked
- ¼ tsp soya sauce to be added in after dish is cooked
- 1 whole leg chicken cut into small pieces
- 1/3 carrot cut into thick slices
- 1/3 radish cut into thick slices
- 1/3 large onion cut into wedges
- ½ tsp salt to taste
- 1.5 cup brown rice
- Dish 1 (Steam Fish Slice with bean paste): Mix all marinade in a bowl. Coat fish with cornstarch and add into the marinade. Stir to coat evenly. Set aside.
- Dish 2 (Steam Egg with minced pork): Crack the eggs into a cup. Add salt, minced meat and water into the measuring cup. Mix evenly.
- Dish 1 (Steam Fish Slice with bean paste - Small round tin): Lay tau pok in the round tin. Lay marinated fish on it.
- Dish 2 (Steam Egg with minced pork - small rectangle tin):
- Dish 3 (Carrot chicken soup - Large square tin): Add all the ingredients into the pot. Pour in water until it reaches the mark.
- Rice: Pour rinsed rice and water into the large rectangle tin.
- Fit the tins into the cooker. Select “Fast cook” and let it cook for 36 mins. Once the time is up, select “Cancel” and you may lift up the lid to check on the food.
- Once the dishes are fully cooked, add soy sauce and sesame oil on egg. Then serve while dishes are still hot.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to Share Food Singapore!