Now is the best time to be in digital media marketing. Why now? Here’s some interesting figures to share with you
- More than 71% of internet users are on social media
- There are currently 2.6 billion users on social media, and it’s expected to break the 3 billion mark by 2020 (that’s less than 3 years from now!)
- Facebook is the most used social media amongst all internet user at 2.19 billion active user monthly
- Asians are spending the most time in social medias, with South East Asia (including Singapore) contributing 360 million active users and that makes us the 3rd most active region, globally.
- 48.8% of all advertising spend will be spent towards digital, with content marketing earmarked to be one of the “most important” pillar in digital marketing.
Using content as a key driver to tell a story and drive social media engagement, build brand affinity and influence buying decision in customers are what we are really good at.
Share Food was set up in 2016 when the love of social media, content creation and food come together. We crowd source recipes from over 200 home cooks and produce delicious, social media friendly food content and we are looking to produce even more enticing food content in the next 12 months.
As a Marketing Specialist, you are passionate about food and know your food well. You understand social media and digital marketing at the back of your hand and understand the value of content marketing and production. You love meeting new people and maintaining relationship and you are meticulous in your work and look into fine details. You are an achiever and believe in delivering your key objectives and at the same time helping clients to fulfill their marketing objective as well. You’re willing to learn and get your hands dirty to run a successful event for both Share Food and our clients and seeing happy participants who’s learning new dishes through our engagements
Key Job Scope & Responsibilities:
- Development of brand awareness (through on ground activities) and online reputation
- Responsible on the growth of social media followers across Share Food’s social media handlers (Facebook, IG, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Developing social media strategies to grow our following numbers
- Work closely with Share Food’s Producer to launch weekly Share Food content across Website (www.sharefood.sg) and Social Media platforms
- Responsible in ensuring the success of all Share Food marketing activities and propose relevant marketing initiatives - Create marketing collaterals to promote upcoming content or events
- Assist in post-sales matters, ensure the successful delivery of client campaigns and events
- Singaporean or PR only
- Able to write English well and speak good English
- Good to have, not a must, some skills in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Good to have, not a must, some editing skills in Premiere Pro/After Effects
- Good to know, not a must, how to use WordPress and optimise post for SEO purpose
- Understand social media at the back of your hands
- Positive and driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit: don’t expect too much of hand holding
- Willing to learn and always ready to challenge
- Able to face rejection yet not giving up and willing to give a go at it again.
- Fresh graduates from ITE and Poly are welcome to apply for this role
- Report to the Sales & Marketing Director
Interested Candidate please email your CV and cover letter, clearly stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
We have worked with many brands, helping clients to fulfill their objective.