- 6 eggs
- 100 g Del Monte mixed vegetables
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
Step 1: Prepare the scrambled eggs
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs, salt and pepper. Use a fork to beat eggs until combined. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over low-medium heat. Add the mixed vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes until mixed vegetables are warm.
- Pour egg mixture over the mixed vegetables and gently push the eggs around with a spatula to scramble them to your desired texture. #Tip: if you are meal prepping, cook the eggs to be drier so the wrap will not be soggy.
Step 2: Wrap and serve
- Place the scrambled eggs in the middle of a wrap. Fold the sides inwards then carefully roll the wrap from the bottom up.
- Serve hot or store in the fridge for the next day.