- 1 Ribeye steak 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Rosemary & Herb Butter optional
- Mixed salad vegetables washed
- cherry tomatoes
- Feta Cheese with Olive
- Dab any excess moisture off the surface of the steak. Season it with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat the air fryer at 200°C for 6 mins.
- When the timer hit 5 mins, pull out the tray and airfry the steak for the remaining 5 mins. Total cook time will depend on the thickness of your steak as well as your desired doneness.
- While waiting for the steak to be ready, prepare the salad and lay it on the serving plate.
- Once the steak is done, place it on the serving place and let it rest for 5 mins. Top it up with 1 tsp of rosemary and herb butter and it is ready to serve!