- 500 g cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 180 g fine sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 20 g corn flour
Prepare the cake batter
- Preheat oven to 195 degree Celcius.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar till creamy.
- Add in egg, one at a time and beat till well cooperated.
- Add in heavy cream and salt, continue beating till well-mixed.
- Fold in cornflour by 3 batches till everything is well combined.
Bake the cake
- Transfer the batter to the baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 195°C to bake for 30 minutes and then increase to 210°C to bake for 30 minutes or till the crust turned brown.
- Once the cake is baked to desired, leave cake in the oven with door ajar for 10 minutes.
- Leave cake to cool at room temperature before unmolding. Keep cake chilled overnight or at least 4 hours or till set before consuming.
Assemble and ready to serve
- Place cake on serving plate and serve.