- 210 g black sesame powder
- 3 cups water
- 90 g rice flour
- 4 cups water
- 100 g raw rock sugar
- Sliced almonds
Dry fry the black sesame powder
- Dry fry the black sesame powder in a pan till fragrant.
Prepare the flour mixture
- Mix the water and rice flour till well combined.
Prepare the sugar syrup
- Boil the water and sugar till the sugar is completely dissolved.
Cook the black sesame paste
- Stir the flour mixture into the sugar syrup. Simmer and stir till slightly thickened.
- Add in the black sesame powder. Stir till well combined and mixture slightly boils.
- Add in more rock sugar as needed. Stir till sugar is completely dissolved.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and serve hot.