- 1/4 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- 1/2 can mushrooms sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- spring onions garnish
Step 1: Cook the vegetables
- Heat oil up in a pan and add the bell pepper, tomato, canned mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes or until soft then remove from the pan and set aside.
Step 2: Prepare the egg and serve
- In a clean pan, turn the heat to low, add more oil if needed . add the eggs and spread them out on the pan.
- When the eggs are half cooked and a little runny, place the cooked ingredients on one half of the egg and flip the other side over.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes then serve. Garnish with chives.