- 20 pcs Corniche Mega Marshmallows
- 125 g Ritz Crackers ground
- 160 g Unsweetened coconut grated
- 5 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 380 g sweetened condensed milk
- 76 g melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Step 1 – Prepare the chocolate mixture
- In a large bowl, mix the Ritz crackers, 80g of the coconut, and cocoa until well combined.
- Mix the condensed milk, butter and vanilla and stir into the dry mixture.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for 20 minutes or so before forming the cookies.
Step 2 – Shape and freeze the chocolate snowballs
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop up some of the mixture from the bowl. Roll it into a ball with your hands and then pat it into a circle in your palm. #Tip: place a bowl of water nearby to lightly moisten your hands each time before rolling as the mixture is very sticky.
- Place a marshmallow in the centre of the circle and close the edges over the top of the marshmallow, pinching it together to seal. Roll the ball smooth and roll it in the remaining coconut.
- Place the snowball on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and continue forming the balls until all the chocolate mixture is used up.
- Place the tray into the freezer to freeze for an hour.