- 1 pkt Nissin Chu Qian Yi Ding Sesame
- 2 slices Luncheon meat
- 1 stalk bok choy
- 1 tbsp fried shallots
- 1 tbsp oil
Step 1: Prepare the instant noodles
- Cook and prepare the instant noodles and soup as per the packaging. Set aside in a serving bowl.
Step 2: Cook the luncheon meat and egg
- Heat oil and pan fry the luncheon meat for 2-3 minutes on both sides over medium-high heat.
- Using the luncheon meat oil, carefully crack an egg into the pan. Fry for 3-4 minutes or until the whites have set while leaving the yolk runny. #Tip: to get a round shape, use an egg mould.
Step 3: Serve
- Place the noodles onto a serving plate and arrange the luncheon meat, and egg on top of the noodles.
- Garnish with fried shallots.