- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp mirin
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp oil
Prepare the egg roll
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and add in milk, mirin, pepper and salt.
- Whisk egg mixture till smooth.
- Heat the pan and grease the pan with oil.
- Pour in the egg mixture and swirl the pan to ensure the mixture is spread evenly. #Tip: You may wish to pour half the egg mixture or all at once depending on your pan size.
- Remove the egg blanket from the pan once fully cooked.
Assemble and serve
- Lay the egg blanket over rice and serve warm.