- 250 g Del Monte California Pitted Prunes
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 100 g white castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml corn oil
- 120 g Indian yogurt
Prepare the prunes and muffin batter
- Use a scissor to cut the prunes into 4 – 6 pieces each.
- In a mixing bowl, add egg, corn oil and yogurt. Whisk to combine.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar into the mixture bowl, mix evenly.
- Fold the prunes into the mixture.
Bake and serve
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees
- Spoon batter into muffin cup till it’s ¾ full. Transfer to the middle tray and bake for 20 mins till golden brown. To check if the muffin is cooked, poke in satay stick. It’s cooked when it comes out clean.