- 2 whole chicken legs
- 4 pieces dried mushrooms soaked
- 1 piece white fungus soaked
- 4 big red dates
- 750 ml chicken stock
- 1 litre water
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 50 ml Waist Tonic Essence
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
Step 1 - Prepare ingredients and boil the soup
- Blanch the chicken thighs by bringing 1L of water to a simmer and add the chicken legs. Cook for 2 minutes and remove the chicken from the water. Set aside.
- Cut off the hard underside of the white fungus and cut it into large chunks.
- In a soup pot, boil 1L of water and add the chicken stock, chicken legs, white fungus, and mushrooms. Turn down the heat and let the soup simmer for 2 hours.
Step 2 - Garnish and serve
- Turn off the heat and add the soy sauce and waist tonic essence and stir well.
- Garnish the soup with the goji berries and it is ready to be served.