- 1 pkt Myojo Chicken Tanmen
- 3 mid joint wings
- 1 egg
- 3 pieces dried black fungus soaked and sliced
- 1 tsp wolfberries soaked and drained
- 675 ml water
- 1 bottle chicken essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- spring onion garnish
Step 1: Marinate the chicken
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the salt and pepper. Mix well.
Step 2: Prepare the soup, onsen egg, and noodles.
- In a pot, add the water, wolfberries, black fungus, and chicken. Bring to a boil then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the instant noodles and cook until soft. Add the instant noodle seasoning and stir well before turning off the heat. #Tip: add more water if needed to cook the noodles.
- In a separate pot, boil some water and add the egg. Let it boil for exactly 7 minutes then place it in an ice bath to stop the cooking. Peel the egg and cut it in half.
Step 3: Serve and garnish
- Ladle the soup and ingredients over the noodles in serving bowl. Pour a bottle of chicken essence over the soup and garnish with fresh spring onions. #Tip: wait for the soup to cool slightly before adding the chicken essence.