- 1 cup Golden Chef 100% Organic Thai Hom Mali Fragrant Rice (300g cooked rice)
- 80 g Golden Chef Laksa paste (to cook fried rice)
- 1 tbsp Golden Chef Laksa paste (to marinate prawn)
- 6 pcs large prawns deshelled and deveined. Leave the tail on the prawn.
- 2 eggs
- 80 g fried fish cake cut into 1cm cube
- 4 pcs small fried taupok puff
- 10 pcs laksa leaves chopped, if desired
- 1 tbsp dried shrimp chopped, if desired
- handful laksa leave chopped, for garnishing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Step 1: Cook Rice
- Rinse and cook rice as per instruction on the packaging. Move to step 2 when the rice is almost cooked.
- When the rice is ready, use a chopstick to break up the rice.
Step 2: Prepare and cook egg and prawn
- Mix 1 tbsp of laksa paste and prawns together. Set aside.
- Heat up the pan on medium low heat, add in olive oil. Crack egg and cook to desire doneness. Repeat the same for the 2nd egg. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, add in prawns. Cook one side of the prawn on medium low heat. When it curls up, flip to the other side and cook it thoroughly. Set aside.
Step 3: Cook laksa fried rice
- Using the same pan, add in chopped shallot, garlic, dried shrimp and laksa leaves. Cooked till fragrant.
- Add in laksa paste and fry it.
- Add in fish cake and tau pok. Toss it evenly.
- Add in rice, toss it quickly and evenly.
Step 4: Garnish and serve
- Scoop the laksa fried rice into the serving plate.
- Place egg and prawns on the rice.
- Sprinkle laksa leaves, to garnish.