- 1 pck silken tofu diced
- 120 g minced pork
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 can mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp dou ban jiang/ spicy bean paste
- 250 ml chicken broth/ water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- cornstarch water 1 tbsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 stalk spring onion chopped
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the minced pork and stir fry it until it is cooked through. Make sure to break up the meat while frying.
- Add the canned mushrooms and spicy bean sauce to the mixture and stir it in well. Add the chicken broth/water and stir. Bring the sauce to a boil.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to your sauce and stir until it has thickened.
- Now add the tofu and gently stir it in. Add the sesame oil and sugar and stir to mix it in .Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with a last sprinkle of chopped spring onions.