Ingredients for Sugar Icing Glaze
- 100 g icing powder
- 25 g egg white
- lemon juice
- food colouring
Ingredients/Tools for Decoration
- M&M’s Chocolate Candies
- Skittles Candies
Prepare the Icing
- Whisk egg and icing sugar in a bowl until thicken.
- Add lemon juice to thin out the texture according to what you like. Do add by ½ tsp each time.
- Divide into portions and add food colouring of choice, depending on your decoration of choice (e.g. black colour for face and arms, orange colour for nose etc).
- Pipe onto the cookie with a piping bag. You can shape thin lines with a toothpick.
- Preheat oven at 60°C on broil setting. After piping, place them into the oven and dry for 20 mins. This is also to pasteurize the egg whites.
- You can decorate with other decorations such as marshmallows (head) and M&M’s or Skittles candies for the buttons.