- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp onion diced
- 1 tbsp carrot dices
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp oil
Prepare the egg roll
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Add in milk, cheese, onion, carrot, garlic powder, pepper, and salt and mix well.
- Heat the pan and grease the pan with oil.
- Pour in 1/3 of the egg mixture and swirl the pan to ensure the mixture is spread evenly.
- Allow egg mixture to cook for about a minute and roll the egg inwards towards the end of the pan. #Tip: You can use chopsticks or spatula to help roll the egg.
- Add in another layer of the egg mixture and continue rolling the egg roll until all the egg mixture is used up. Tip: Grease the pan with oil before pouring in each layer of egg mixture.
Assemble and serve
- Let the egg roll cool slightly before slicing it and serve warm.