- 2 potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 chicken breast diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 10 sheets frozen prata
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 ml water
- egg wash 1 egg + 1 1/2 tbsp water
Making the filling
- Heat oil in pan and add garlic. Stir fry until fragrant then add onions and fry for 2 minutes or until transparent.
- Add chicken and stir fry until the meat is cooked.
- Add the potatoes, curry powder,salt and water. Mix well and bring to a boil.and let it cook on medium heat until the potatoes are soft and the liquid has reduced. Smash the potatoes slightly. Turn off heat and set aside
Bake the curry puffs
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Fill the prata with filling, fold over, and seal the sides. Pleat the edges by pinching and twisting over like a regular curry puff. Repeat until prata or filling has finished. *Cut the prata into half for a smaller puff.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until puffed up and golden brown.