- 120 ml ribena cordial
- 300 ml cold fresh milk
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream can be replaced with yoghurt
White chocolate ganache
- 30 g Cream
- 100 g white chocolate
- 1 packet Ribena Pastilles
- Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1 packet candy floss
- 2 sticks Blueberry Pocky
- 1 sour candy pierced on a satay stick
- purple and pink sugar sprinklers
Step 1: Prepare the white chocolate ganache
- Add cream and white chocolate into a microwavable bowl
- Microwave for 20 seconds and mix well with a spatula until the chocolate is melted and mixed evenly. If the chocolate is not fully melted, put it into the microwave again for another 10 seconds
- Place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes until thick and sticky.
Step 2: Prepare the milk shake
- In a blender, add in all the milkshake ingredients. Blend till smooth.
Step 3: Assemble
- Spread the white chocolate ganache on the outer part of a tall glass with a spatula. Cover the top third of the glass length.
- Stick Ribena pastilles and fruity pebble cereal on the white chocolate.
- Pour in the milkshake until just under the brim of the cup.
- Shape the candy floss and place it on the top.
- Place pocky sticks, colourful sour candy, and party straw as desired and add some sprinkles on the top.
- Serve immediately.