- 4 pieces dried mushrooms soaked and sliced
- 6 Dried scallops soaked
- 1/2 carrot sliced to strips
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup mushroom water used to soak mushrooms
- water used to soak scallops
- 1 chicken breast diced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
Step 1: Marinate the chicken
- Cut the chicken breast into small chunks and marinate it with sesame oil, white pepper, oyster sauce and light soy sauce.
Step 2: Cook the dish and serve
- Wash 1 cups of rice and put into the rice cooker.
- With the washed rice as the base, put the chicken in the middle first then add dried mushrooms, dried scallops and sliced carrots around the chicken.
- Add 1 cup of mushroom water, used to soak the dried mushrooms, into the rice cooker.
- Cook as per normal.
- Mix the rice and ingredients together.