Snow Crab Roll
- 2 slices Sunshine 100% Whole Grains Ultra Fine Wholemeal Bread
- 125 g snow crab meat thawed
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp chopped celery diced
- 2 tbsp spring onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 wedge lemon
Step 1: Prepare the snow crab meat filling
- Heat up a frying pan on low heat, add in 1 tbsp butter.
- Add in the snow crab and spread it on the pan. Let it cook on 1 side for 30sec, then flip to the other side. The crab meat is ready when it is slightly brown on all sides.
- Transfer the crab meat into the mixing bowl and let it cool down completely.
- Add in celery, mayonnaise, spring onion and pepper. Give it a good mix, transfer to the chiller for 30 mins so that the flavours can come together.
Step 2: Assemble the sandwich
- Heat up 1 tbsp of butter in a saucepan on low heat, spread it in the pan. Place the bread in, and toast on both sides till it turns brown and slightly crispy.
- Place the bread slices on a plate.
- Spread the snow crab filling on the top and fold each slice in half.
- Garnish the sandwich with more spring onion.
- Serve it with chips, lemon, and salad on the side.