- 75 g spaghetti
- 1 can Spicy pork cubes drained and minced
- 5 squid flower
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- water for boiling
- coriander garnish
- Boil a pot of water and add in 1 tablespoon of salt and the spaghetti . Give it a good stir.
- Let the spaghetti boil for 7 minutes or one-two minute less than stated on the packaging. Set aside.
- Add some oil in a hot pan, cook the minced spiced pork cubes for 1 minute. Add the squid and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, ketchup, and salt. Stir fry to mix well.
- Add the boiled spaghetti to the pan and stir fry to combine for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with some coriander and serve.