- 1/2 can Golden Bridge Black Pepper Flavour Luncheon Meat
- 2 potatoes large
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2/3 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 40 ml water
- cooking oil
- spring onion garnish
Step 1: Fry the luncheon meat and potatoes
- Fill a pan with enough oil for shallow frying and heat it up over medium flame.
- Add the potatoes and cook until golden brown then set aside.
- Add the luncheon meat and cook until a crust has formed around the meat. Set aside.
Step 2: Prepare the sauce and the rest of the dish
- Add some oil to a pan and add the garlic. Fry until fragrant.
- Add the ketchup, chili sauce, water, and sugar. Mix well and stir fry until the sauce has thickened
- Add in the potatoes and luncheon meat and toss to mix with the sauce.
Step 3: Serve
- Dish the ingredients on a serving plate and garnish with spring onions.