- 140 g curly kale leaves chopped into smaller pieces
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 4 pcs lemon balm leaves
- 6 pcs mint leaves as desired
- 500 g frozen plain yoghurt
Step 1: Freeze yoghurt cubes
- Pour yoghurt onto freezing tray. Freeze it for at least 2 hours.
Step 2: Blend and serve
- Place the kale leaves, lemon balm leaves, mint leaves and milk in a blender. Blend till smooth. Use a sieve to separate the juice from the fibre.
- Discard the fibre and pour back the juice into the blender.
- Add the frozen yoghurt cubes, blend till smooth and it's ready to be served.