- 400 ml coconut cream
- 100 ml water
- 500 ml fresh unsweetened soy bean milk
- 13 g jelly powder
- 1 tetra packet Del Monte Sweet Corn Cream Style 380g
- 50 g gula melaka shaved
- 100 g white castor sugar
- 200 g custard powder
- 1 tsp salted butter
Prepare the soy milk mixture
- In a saucepan, add in soy milk, sugar, gula melaka and jelly powder.
- Bring it to a boil. Then, switch to lower heat and simmer till sugar dissolved completely.
- Sieve the mixture and transfer to a clean saucepan.
Prepare the custard pudding, chill and serve
- In a clean bowl, add in custard powder and coconut cream and water. Whisk to mix well till the custard powder fully dissolved, set aside.
- Heat up the soy milk mixture and bring it to a boil. Add in cream corn and salt, stir to well mix.
- Pour in the coconut milk mixture gradually. Stir over low heat till all the ingredients comes together.
- Add in butter and continue to stir till custard thickens. #Tip: The butter is to give shine to the pudding.
- Pour the mixture into the square pan and level it. Cool it completely in room temperature and transfer into the refrigerator to chill it for at least 1 hr.
- Unmold the pudding from the tin and slice it using a crinkle knife.
- Place pudding on a serving plate before serving.