- 460 g cherry tomato
- 1 pkt mizuna chopped into 10cm length
- 50 g black fungus soaked
- 1 large tomato cut into wedges
- Handful of dried goji berries
- 2 cups chicken broth
Step 1: Extract the tomato juice
- Place 460g of cherry tomatoes in the blender and blend till smooth. Drain the tomato juice, discard the pulp.
Step 2: Cook the soup and ready to serve
- In a pan, pour in the tomato juice and chicken broth.
- Add in tomato wedges, goji berries and black fungus. Bring it to a boil.
- Add in mizuna, turn off the fire and it's ready to be served.