Last update: 20/07/2018
The use of the website www.sharefood.sg (the “Site”), and services (“Services”) provided by Share Food and its affiliates (collectively referred to as “Share Food Singapore”, “Share Food” , “we,” or “us” or “our”, as the case may be) is governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Some of the key terms and conditions are summarized below, but please take the time to read the full Terms and conditions policy. A user (someone who reads, has consent over using their personal data given, etc) will be term as “you” in this terms.
Agreement to Changes and Updates
We may amend these Terms at any time without any prior notice. We will inform you, however, of a material change to the Terms or the Services. Your continued use of the Services after these Terms has been amended will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the amended Terms.
Share Food may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Site at any time, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Definition. For purposes of this policy, the term "Content" includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts, articles, comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. For the purposes of this Agreement, "Content" also includes all User Content (as defined below).
User Content. All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users (collectively "User Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
Website Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
This website is owned and operated by Share Food. Subject to this User Agreement, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to view, print, download, and display locally Content, to the extent we hold such rights, solely for purposes of using the Services. All the materials displayed on and contained within the website, including without limitation, information, content, editorial materials, advertisements, articles , images, text, tools, graphics, photographs, sound, illustrations, artwork, links, software, code, messages, communications, organization, designs, structures, compilations, libraries, magnetic translations, digital conversions, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, design elements, data, files and clips (audio and video clips) in the website or Services and, in each case:
- whether registered or not;
- including any applications to protect or register such rights;
- including all renewals and extensions of such rights or applications;
- whether vested, contingent or future; and
- wherever existing, shall remain our property. You shall not, and shall not attempt to, obtain any title to any such website ownership or intellectual property rights.
By submitting or uploading any material sources as stated above, being created or supplied by you to our website or application or in the course of using the Services:
- you warrant that you are the legal owner of or have the authority to transfer the rights to the User Content;
- you warrant the accuracy, integrity or quality of the User Content; and
- you agree to transfer any and all rights to the User Material, which will give us the right to, among other things, re-store, reformat or exploit the User Content for profit. You agree that you have no further rights to the User Content and you will not make any further profit, or any other kind of gain or benefit, as a result of a connection to the User Content. We may, at our own discretion, pay you for the use of the User Material.
Without affecting above said, title, website ownership and intellectual property rights to the content accessed using the Services are the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. You may not reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, podcast, webcast, distribute, sell, trade or exploit for any commercial or other purposes, with the exception of printing or download the Content from this website only for personal, non-commerical use, any access to our materials sources or Services. These Terms do not give you rights to such content. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and all applicable copyright, trademark, and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in, attached to, or associated with, the Content.
Advertisements and Promotions
We may run advertisements and promotions from third-parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third-party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting information or materials to or through the Website, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such Submissions (including the right to grant the rights granted by you in this section) and grant to Share Food the Submissions. Such permission includes the rights to use, distribute, edit, display, archive, publish, perform, reproduce, make available, transmit, broadcast, sell, translate, and create derivative works of the Submissions in any form, media, software, or technology of any kind now known or developed in the future, including for the purpose or purposes of developing, manufacturing, and marketing products.
By submitting or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any Submissions that:
• violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
• You represent and warrant that it does not infringe any rights whatsoever of any third party.
• you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
• contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
• contains or advocates pornography or sexually explicit content, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene or lewd.
• violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
• advocates violent behavior.
• poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety.
• contains violent images of killing or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitive, prurient, or gratuitous purposes.
• is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any Submissions is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
• does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area.
• contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials with respect to products or services, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
• You agree not to engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
• You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Site.
• You agree not to interfere with any other user's right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about the Site users or posting private information about a third party.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any Submissions, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
• You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Site, use the Site, or access to the Site.
• You agree not to use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your Submissions receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web "robots" and any other current or future technologies. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
• You agree not to use any technology, service or automated system to post more Submissions than an individual could upload in a given period of time. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
Share Food has no obligation to monitor the Submissions and reserves the right to review the Submissions at any time and from time to time and to refuse to post and to remove any Submission or such other materials in Share Food sole discretion (regardless of the reason).
Share Food, and each of its ambassadors, service providers and suppliers, disclaim all liability for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, and for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Share Food does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any Submissions or other user content or that such content will be entirely free of illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate material or that users of the Website will not encounter inappropriate or illegal conduct from others.
Share Food does not warrant or guarantee that:
- the website or the content, or any of their respective features or functions, shall be uninterrupted or error-free,
- defects shall be corrected,
- the website the content or the servers hosting them are free of viruses or other harmful code,
- the website, the content, or the information available through them shall continue to be available, or
- any specific results from use of the website or the content.
Share Food disclaims any express or conditions, including relating to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement or quality results for any particular purpose or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, or course of dealing. The website and the content, and all features and functions made available on, accessed through, or sent from, the website and the content, are provided "As is," "As available," and "With all faults" and may include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Your access to, and use of, the website and the content is at your risk. In no event shall Share Food be liable for any loss or corruption of data, and Share Food has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any information or data and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by or through the website or the services.
You acknowledge and agree that if you incur any damages which arise out of, or relate to, Share Food acts or omissions, the damages, if any, are not irreparable and are not sufficient to entitle you to an injunction or other equitable relief restricting exploitation of any website, property, product, program, or content owned or controlled by Share Food, including the website and the content (including those incorporating your submissions).
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of this Terms and conditions policy and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
Personal data protection
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore should there be a case happening. All disputes arising out of or in connection with any provision of these Terms shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Entire Agreement and Severability of Terms
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or are uncertain as to your rights under these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write a form here.