We aspire to be one of the top food social media pages in Singapore. Our contents are viewed by millions to date, with viewers from Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, USA, India and more to date!
We are on the hunt for a talented team player with interest in food, creativity and all things FUN!
As an individual contributor, your role is to write outstanding food related content that enriches the audiences with fresh and engaging topics. You'll be expected to write anything related to food! From sharing food news, publishing new recipes, food facts to all kinds of food articles. Ultimately, you must have the discipline to deliver quality writing pieces that appeals to our audiences and boost our brand awareness. You'll also be exposed to media press trip where you'll get to meet with food industry leaders and discover brand products.
As a team player, you are always ready to lend a helping hand to the rest of your teammates. We are a small team and will always appreciate little help from one another.
As Share Food's Digital Content Writer, you'll be:
• Pitch and create food related content and back up with research from reliable sources (websites, interviews and news)
• Identify new food trends and discuss with the team on new food content
• Design food visuals optimised for different platform and appealing to the audiences
• Conduct keyword research and using SEO to boost viewership
• Actively manage and maintain on our social media platform
• Confident to communicate with well-known figures in the food sector
• FOOD LOVERS are a MUST! You need to understand and describe food that satisfy the audiences.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator
• Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
• Excellent grammatical writing skills and the ability to produce creative and catchy headlines
• Experience with WordPress system and able to handle social media platform preferred
• Position only for Singaporeans & PR
• A positive, self-driven, motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
• Applicants applying for internship role will need to commit at least 3 months
• It's a Start Up environment! It's more than just putting the number of hours at work, but you must be bright and positive too!
When applying for this role, do prepare your portfolio of at least 3 written content samples. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within a week or two, so do your best to stand out from the first email. Good luck!
Media release of KFC New Signature Grilled Chicken